Replacement Dell XPS M1210 Battery 6Cell -9Cell
7200mAh £42.68, 6600mAh £41.23, 4400mAh £38.68
Dell XPS M1210 Battery Compatible Parts:
- Dell 312-0435
- Dell 312-0436
- Dell 451-10356
- Dell 451-10357
- Dell 451-10370
- Dell 451-10371
- Dell CG036
- Dell CG039
- Dell HF674
- Dell NF343
Dell XPS M1210 Battery Fit Models:
Tips to make your Dell XPS M1210 Battery last longer:
- A new Dell XPS M1210 Battery usually comes in a discharged condition and with a very low capacity. It is generally recommended to fully charge new battery packs before use refer to the user guide of your electronic device for charging instructions.
- Keep the dell xps m1210 battery healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it at least once every two to three weeks. Exceptions to the rule are Li-Ion batteries which do not suffer from the memory effect.
- A charged dell xps m1210 battery will eventually lose its charge if unused. It may therefore be necessary to recharge the battery after a storage period.
- Completely drain and recharge the dell xps m1210 battery once a month to maximize its capacity to hold a charge.
- To get maximum performance from dell xps m1210 battery fully optimize the notebooks power management features prior to use.
- For laptops that work as Desktop Replacement, the dell xps m1210 battery should be re-installed every 3-4 weeks and allowed to fully discharge.