Replacement HP Pavilion DV1706TU Battery 8800mAh 12cell
Replacement HP Pavilion DV1706TU Battery 4400mAh 6cell
Replacement HP Pavilion DV1706TU Battery 8800mAh: £46.17, 4400mAh: £36.77
HP Pavilion DV1706TU Battery Compatible Parts:
HP Pavilion DV1706TU Battery Fit Models:
Tips to make your HP Pavilion DV1706TU Battery last longer:
- A new HP Pavilion DV1706TU Battery usually comes in a discharged condition and with a very low capacity. It is generally recommended to fully charge new battery packs before use refer to the user guide of your electronic device for charging instructions.
- Keep the HP Pavilion DV1706TU battery healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it at least once every two to three weeks. Exceptions to the rule are Li-Ion batteries which do not suffer from the memory effect.
- A charged HP Pavilion DV1706TU battery will eventually lose its charge if unused. It may therefore be necessary to recharge the battery after a storage period.
- Completely drain and recharge the HP DV1706TU battery once a month to maximize its capacity to hold a charge.
- To get maximum performance from HP Pavilion DV1706TU battery fully optimize the notebooks power management features prior to use.
- For laptops that work as Desktop Replacement, the HP Pavilion DV1706TU battery should be re-installed every 3-4 weeks and allowed to fully discharge.