Replacement IBM ThinkPad X200 Battery 9Cell
Replacement IBM ThinkPad X200 Battery 6Cell
6600mAh 10.8V: £57.35, 4400mAh 10.8V: £44.76
IBM ThinkPad X200 Battery Compatible Parts:
IBM ThinkPad X200 Battery Fit Models:
Tips to make your IBM ThinkPad X200 Battery last longer:
- A new IBM ThinkPad X200 Battery usually comes in a discharged condition and with a very low capacity. It is generally recommended to fully charge new battery packs before use refer to the user guide of your electronic device for charging instructions.
- Keep the ibm thinkpad x200 battery healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it at least once every two to three weeks. Exceptions to the rule are Li-Ion batteries which do not suffer from the memory effect.
- A charged ibm thinkpad x200 battery will eventually lose its charge if unused. It may therefore be necessary to recharge the battery after a storage period.
- Completely drain and recharge the ibm thinkpad x200 battery once a month to maximize its capacity to hold a charge.
- To get maximum performance from ibm thinkpad x200 battery fully optimize the notebooks power management features prior to use.
- For laptops that work as Desktop Replacement, the ibm thinkpad x200 battery should be re-installed every 3-4 weeks and allowed to fully discharge.